Companion Gifts

Calhan

Hello!

I am not speaking english as native, so I hope you understand me.

My question is: Why is there no possibility to ONE-CLICK the companion gifts to the limit existing in your bag to level a companion. It is EXTREMELY BORING to click x-hundred times one and the same item and HEAR ONE AND THE SAME LINE from the companion a million times (felt).

Greetings

Calhan

• Like 1

I feel your pain.  I often will change multiple hotbar abilities to be gifts and press keys instead. 

Turn off the sound and watch some TV while you press buttons. 

If you really want to skip it all, buy a commander's compendium from the conquest vendor droid, Victory.

You would need to be very careful doing that with big stacks of low-grade gifts.  They only work up to a certain Influence rank, depending on the grade of the gift.  (It's something like grade 1 works up to rank 20 or 30, and then gives no more Influence no matter how many you click, and grade 2 works up to rank 30 or 40...)

On 7/16/2023 at 10:53 AM, Calhan said:

Hello!

I am not speaking english as native, so I hope you understand me.

My question is: Why is there no possibility to ONE-CLICK the companion gifts to the limit existing in your bag to level a companion. It is EXTREMELY BORING to click x-hundred times one and the same item and HEAR ONE AND THE SAME LINE from the companion a million times (felt).

Greetings

Calhan

You're English is perfect.

And yeah, I agree, that is really annoying.

22 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

The irony in this sentence is ... epic.

I always get a little confused when it comes to which your/you're and to/too and there/their/they're to use.

I have the grammar of a 4th grader.

And my spelling, sometimes I misspell a word so bad that even spell check can't even offer a suggestion as to what word I was trying to spell.

It was so bad that when I was a Patrol Officer and I had to submit a incident report, the desk officer who took those submissions, whom I was friendly with, would take it upon herself to go over the incident report for me first and have me make any necessary corrections before she would put it on file. heh

NY public schools FTW. :classic_tongue:

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

10 minutes ago, WayOfTheWarriorx said:

NY public schools FTW

The high school I went to when I lived in the US was in Endicott, NY and I don't remember any real awfulness.  It might have been because IBM paid ludicrous amounts of property taxes for all the land they owned(1) in and around the centre of town, and so the school district was well-funded.

(1) Like:

• There were two IBM employee parking lots with a dead-end street between them.  IBM was able to buy the street from the town (pedantry: Endicott was incorporated as a village) to merge the two parking lots into a slightly bigger one.
  • There were rows of houses where you'd see gaps that were about big enough for there to have been a house, but in fact IBM had bought the plot of land, and levelled the house to make a small employee parking lot.

20 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

The high school I went to when I lived in the US was in Endicott, NY and I don't remember any real awfulness.  It might have been because IBM paid ludicrous amounts of property taxes for all the land they owned(1) in and around the centre of town, and so the school district was well-funded.

(1) Like:

• There were two IBM employee parking lots with a dead-end street between them.  IBM was able to buy the street from the town (pedantry: Endicott was incorporated as a village) to merge the two parking lots into a slightly bigger one.
  • There were rows of houses where you'd see gaps that were about big enough for there to have been a house, but in fact IBM had bought the plot of land, and levelled the house to make a small employee parking lot.

Perhaps I shouldn't have put it so blanket as to imply it's all NY schools. I grew up and live downstate, in Metro NY, some of the schools there (at least when I went to them) are a bit run down, and understaffed with a higher student to teacher ratio and they tended to sometimes let things and students slip through the cracks, so to speak.

But, to be fair, considering the insane amount that I cut class (played hookie), some of the blame most certainly lays on my shoulders.

I was a bit of trouble maker back than and in addition to my cutting class a lot I also got suspended quite a bit. So if I did something wrong, they'd give me a 1 or 2 day suspension.Which I always found a bit humorous back than because they were punishing my breaking the rules by giving me some more days off from school heh.

A bit older and a bit wiser now, I realize you get from it what you put into it, and I didn't put much into it when I was a teenager.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx