The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can we get free transfers off dead servers please?

StrikePrice

2 minutes ago, OlBuzzard said:

I strongly suggest you consider the current lack of consistent content / actual playable stuff where there are rewards / activities that will hold the interest of the players.

It's not that I disagree with your view.  It's that you asserted the SWTOR player activity levels on Steam back up your belief that SWTOR devs need to revamp Galactic Seasons.  I disagree with that assertion because I'm not seeing support for it in the Steam data that is available. 

Of course you can feel that Galactic Seasons needs a serious rework if SWTOR is going to keep you playing.  Nothing invalid about that.  I know for me Galactic Seasons is losing its luster.  It's just that the Steam player activity data does not project what player sentiment is with respect to future Galactic Seasons.  The Steam data shows there was significant uptick in SWTOR player activity for the first two months of Galactic Seasons 4.  I look at that and see GS 4 was effective in its purpose of player engagement and retention, for its first couple of months at least.