The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Crystals like Lime Green

With all of these sabers coming out with effects some of the regular ____/white crystals look...strange. It would be nice to have more colors like the Lime Green Crystals which are just Green/Green. Call them Cherry, Grape, Lemon, Blueberry etc following the "fruit named" trend if you must but that style of basic solid colors would be a much appreciated addition.

If you don't believe me preview the Lime Crystal in your favorite saber that has a blade effect. You'll see what I mean... 😉

Edited by TyrFoge

13 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Exactly how many green blueberries have you seen?

That said, when you said that, I could only think of Lita Ford singing "Blueberry".  (I k'bah searching more widely, but... Lita Ford Blueberry - YouTube)  It's a song that I like a *lot*.

'Exactly how many green blueberries have you seen?'

Hahahah. You had me laughing my nuts off for about 2 minutes straight with that one liner! That's some funny shzt. 🤣

I was out of reactions for the day but I couldn't let this one slip by without giving one.

And Lita Ford....Good Lord save me...I'll bet she gave you some nice dreams too back in the day.

Kiss me deadly, Close my eyes forever, she had some good tunes too.

On 7/7/2023 at 5:47 AM, TyrFoge said:

With all of these sabers coming out with effects some of the regular ____/white crystals look...strange. It would be nice to have more colors like the Lime Green Crystals which are just Green/Green. Call them Cherry, Grape, Lemon, Blueberry etc following the "fruit named" trend if you must but that style of basic solid colors would be a much appreciated addition.

If you don't believe me preview the Lime Crystal in your favorite saber that has a blade effect. You'll see what I mean... 😉

I understand what you mean and totally agree.

• Thanks 1