Returning player looking for swtor friend(s)

EuanBrown

This may sound sad and desperate but none of my pc gamer friends like star wars. I have only ever been a solo player, just returning from a break of a few years and would like someone/ a group to play swtor with. Playing on Darth Malgus server. Preferable Scotland/ UK based to make it easier for time etc.

Really want to start a new character and level/ story content, playing every planet, FPs, datacron hunting, eventually ops but as a group to have the proper mmo experience.

Played all 8 class stories at least once, dipped my toe into ops but wasn't ever good enough, not much of a pvper. FInished kotfe then stopped playing.

I know I could join a guild and get players to do group content with but more looking for someone/ group to level 0-80 together having played every mission we find as a team from start to finish.

Will likley be active ~2 hours in the evening with more time on days off for a few months.  Happy to chat on teamspeak etc.

Realising how sad and sus this sounds if anyone is looking for a swtor friend let me know 😅

Hi Euan! I'm looking for a SWTOR pal as well :)

You'd think joining a guild will help you meet people to level with consistently but it just hasn't worked out for me that way. Been playing the game on and off but subbed recently and planning to stick around.

My timezone's 1 hour ahead and also down to play in the evening for a couple of hours.

Please send me a message on steam or discord if interested!

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chazke/

Discord: redhotpeppapig#1580

• 2 months later...