<Finite> 18+ Empire HM/MM Ops Guild

rukalol

Hello!

<Finite> is a newly founded guild who focuses on HM & MM ops. We are established by a core group of raiders who have completed various NiM (MM) & HM operations including timed runs. We're a friendly and open invitational guild to any player who is looking to engage in HM & MM operations along with flashpoints! 

If you're someone who is looking to improve and engage in a higher difficulty of gameplay then we might be a great fit for you! We have a 0 tolerance for true toxicity within the guild. 

If you're interested please contact me in game on Volniya/M'ira'philia or discord _.mira._ 

Been in the guild a little over two days now. The people are welcoming, weird(in a good way), and have the knowledge and experience you are looking for from a high end raiding guild.  Ill be here till they realize I'm old and have slow reaction times. 

I highly recommend joining the asylum and have some fun while pushing your game. 

• 4 weeks later...

Newly formed guild, so don't expect much. Currently, they only run one HM Operation a week. No Master Modes. No flashpoints. No communication. Nothing else at all.

However, I am positive they will expand in the future. There is a lot of talent in this guild that is just too good to be put to waste.

Unfortunately, as an eight year veteran, I'm just not that patient, so I am no longer with them.