Dragon's Maw Boss Fight

JayForerunner

Veteran Difficulty is throwing a couple curveballs, and the Rancor fight was a real clutch win. But with the light version that has Arcann join your side, you have to deal with an invincible Captain and numerous minions, which under normal circumstances wouldn't be all that scary. But on Veteran mode, they can wipe me out in seconds (with 336 gear rating and the 2 legendary implants for full tank build). Arcann himself moves slower than a college student who just got out of bed (including his scenario specific abilities), and worst of all, I can't find a guide on this one particular boss fight. Everyone's happy to talk about the exploration section of the party, but nobody wants to talk about how to complete this massive difficulty spike.

I *WINCE* to imagine what it'd be like on Master mode, particularly presuming you can't bring any other players along for the ride. Yeah, players are irritating for their shorthand and always running around, but if it makes the job doable, that's just a pill I have to swallow.

• 4 months later...

You can get the other beasts in the pit pit to fight alongside you. Just grab some food in the trash bin near the head chef and combine it with the medicine you find in the beast pits. Afterwards, feed the sick beast. If you have Theron as a healer, he will heal them too. They will follow you all the way to the end of the chapter. Sadly, you can't keep them. 😭