Launching Old Wounds

Kuthorn

Trying to start Old Wounds. I click Launch button and get taken to hanger. Game tries to start convo but is stuck, little convo bubble over my head. If I hit ESC and go talk to Hylo then the convo with Tau starts. Finish that convo and we say we're going to go talk to Doc Ogg.  Go to Doc Ogg and start talking to him, Nothing about Old Wounds. What am I missing?

I encountered something similar.  In my case, I checked my mission logs and had the mission "Chapter XVI: The Battle of Odessen".  I've finished that content but took a quest to redo it for some reason.  Anyway, I found that nothing would start "Old Wounds" until I took the first step of Battle of Odessen.  Once I did that, I left for the surface of my base, reset Old Wounds, and then it behaved normally.  The first cut-scene you get should not have your character.  There will be a bit of action, then dialogue, then you'll get to go talk to Doc Ogg (at least that was my experience).  GL!

• Like 1

Just came back to say the same thing.

8 hours ago, Spleensarecool said:

I encountered something similar.  In my case, I checked my mission logs and had the mission "Chapter XVI: The Battle of Odessen".  I've finished that content but took a quest to redo it for some reason.  Anyway, I found that nothing would start "Old Wounds" until I took the first step of Battle of Odessen.  Once I did that, I left for the surface of my base, reset Old Wounds, and then it behaved normally.  The first cut-scene you get should not have your character.  There will be a bit of action, then dialogue, then you'll get to go talk to Doc Ogg (at least that was my experience).  GL!