Lt. Xorem is missing again

vianiel

Mission in Ord Mantell. I cannot click on the NPC to complete the quest--I received the quest before 7.3 update. Is this connected to the Ryzen bug? I see another player can click on him fine but he's not showing up on my screen no matter what adjustments I did with the graphics? Relogging doesn't work either.

Here's a screenshot

• 1 month later...
  • Dev Post

Hello, we are aware of the issue that some players are unable to see Lieutenant Xorem. It has been discovered that this issue is tied to players who use an AMD CPU. The current workaround is to group up with a player who can see Xorem. When that player talks to Xorem, the impacted player can join the conversation. We are working on a fix to be deployed in a future update.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2023 at 10:49 AM, QA_Droid said:

Hello, we are aware of the issue that some players are unable to see Lieutenant Xorem. It has been discovered that this issue is tied to players who use an AMD CPU. The current workaround is to group up with a player who can see Xorem. When that player talks to Xorem, the impacted player can join the conversation. We are working on a fix to be deployed in a future update.

Can you also reply to my thread?:

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/924627-various-bonus-missions-are-not-being-granted-for-me/

• 2 weeks later...