I bought a 1 month subscription

HitreaX

Hello,

I just started to play the game few days ago and i really liked it, so i got a 1 month subscription as in trying the game more.

I made the purchase, however my subscription still didn't activate.

I closed my game, reopened it and still nothing....

When i go to the website it says : 

You have 29 days of subscription play time remaining.

Your account will move to Free-to-Play status if you cancel your subscription and your paid game time runs out.

Can someone please help me on what should i do?

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service <support@swtor.com>

Please keep in mind that both Bioware and EA are small indy developers trying to eek their way in a large gaming industry.   Technology like subscriptions and integration are hard to master with such basic resources and talent.

9 hours ago, Notinthehair said:

EA are small indy developers

This is sarcasm, right?  EA is almost the defining example of what indie developers are independent of, a 41-year-old company, almost the only surviving videogame company from the early 80s (along with Activision).

And annual revenues of more than seven billion dollars do not count as "such basic resources", sorry.

9 hours ago, Notinthehair said:

Please keep in mind that both Bioware and EA are small indy developers trying to eek their way in a large gaming industry. 

Just wait until this game gets handed off to an actual independent, “boutique,” developer. 

51 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

This is sarcasm, right?

Congrats on stating the obvious.  I just figured it could be the only excuse given the quality of their service, infrastructure and bugginess of their 10 year old game (bugs that have been there since day 1).