Crew skills material storage

Cloneborg

I still can't order the materials by LEVEL. When I choose "BY QUALITY", the game orders them by COLOR first - purple, blue and green, which is how it should do it, but then those that are grouped in the same COLOR/QUALITY are grouped by name (?!?) not by level! The game already allows to sort them by name, why would it do the same sorting for quality? Why don't you have them sort by quality as default regardless of each sorting option we choose and then let the sorting option determines how to sort them within each quality group - by name, by quantity or BY LEVEL - OR you can add a "checkbox" and thus give us the option to sort them by QUALITY first or not, and then with the drop down menu to sort them by name, by quantity or by level thus if we check for quality, they will be sort for quality first then by the drop down menu choice otherwise they will be sorted by the drop down option without sorted by quality first! And most importantly the game should remember the setting including HOW FAR DOWN the list of materials I have scrolled down to so I don't have to look again for the same materials I did few second/minutes ago.

Edited by Cloneborg
  • Like 1