gw2 guild perk for credit inflation or legacy perk to help with new player or returning subscriber

so since doing quick travel from a far distance just to get from point A to point B is expensive for new player cause it cost like 5000 credit to even quick travel in the beginner world.
so why not implemented a system like a perk like for new player to join a guild and get "maybe" 15% on quick travel?? like a discount! cause this was in gw2 where if we join a guild the cost of gold is reduced to copper just to save money that way.

so having a 15% discount in a legacy/guild perk would be nice for friendly returning player or just a new player in general that want to play again? so if the 5000 credit would be reduced by 15% (not good with calculation this is just a example in my head correct me if im wrong!) would be 2500 credit but your saving another 2500 credit to your self! I feel like this is needed for people who are struggling with credit fund and economy...

but I am open for suggestion if this isnt enough then I would hear your opinion on this then.