Bug: Senya's original armor set bleeds through her customization in all KOTFE/KOTET cutscenes and even outside of story

Siita

Senya's armor set bleeds through Senya's customization (Senya's traditional armor customization) in all of her KOTFE/KOTET scenes and when you have her summoned.  In order to fix this, you have to go through all of the story to get her as a companion and then manually take off her original armor set (each individual piece).

This really breaks immersion in the story as the clipping between the armor sets is distracting and unsightly. 😬

Please fix Senya's customization so that it overrides the original armor set appropriately! Senya's the best and she deserves this fix!!

• Like 1

Seconded! I'm helping a family member play KOTFE/KOTET for the first time and I hate that her experience is being diminished by this bug. Please fix it, Devs. Especially for the sake of new players seeing this content for the first time 🙏

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Siita said:

Senya's armor set bleeds through Senya's customization (Senya's traditional armor customization) in all of her KOTFE/KOTET scenes and when you have her summoned.  In order to fix this, you have to go through all of the story to get her as a companion and then manually take off her original armor set (each individual piece).

This really breaks immersion in the story as the clipping between the armor sets is distracting and unsightly. 😬

Please fix Senya's customization so that it overrides the original armor set appropriately! Senya's the best and she deserves this fix!!

5 hours ago, witchglove said:

Seconded! I'm helping a family member play KOTFE/KOTET for the first time and I hate that her experience is being diminished by this bug. Please fix it, Devs. Especially for the sake of new players seeing this content for the first time 🙏

So, disable the customization? Yes, they should fix the bug. But this is something you can remove for the time being, no? Excuse my ignorance.

Unfortunately, you have to complete most of the story to get her as a companion and then remove the armor.  ☹️  For people recording a playthrough, it is kinda too late by that point.  

It isn't game-breaking, but really jarring and looks terrible. 🤷‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...

I got this bug on my current run (man it is so jarring), but the bug actually went away immediately at the start of chapter 6, it only clipped for chapters 4 and 5.  Still not remotely done with the story so remains to be seen if the issue comes back but so far so good after a couple chapters.  Not sure why it fixed itself, curious if there's something that can be done to trigger it.

Edited by cannibithobbal

On 5/5/2023 at 1:36 PM, Siita said:

Unfortunately, you have to complete most of the story to get her as a companion and then remove the armor.  ☹️  For people recording a playthrough, it is kinda too late by that point.  

It isn't game-breaking, but really jarring and looks terrible. 🤷‍♀️

I don't understand. How does she have a customization if she's not a companion? Does she just have two sets of armor on?