Insane Amount of Lag since Tuesday, 4/25 Update

Jacksoundwave

Hello,

Ever since the update on Tuesday, April 25, I have been experiencing an extreme amount of lag, which renders the game for the most part, unplayable. I wanted to post it here to let you know, and see if anyone else is having similar problems.

Thank you for your time. 

Edit: This occurs on the Servers Star Forge, Darth Malgus, and Satele Shan.

Edited by Jacksoundwave

I just bought a new computer and the game ran fine last week, but today I am getting on average 9 fps. all settings are set to low, internet and computer settings are great. something in the game is causing it to run slow. which sucks considering I bought this computer specifically for this game only. 

I'm not sure if this is the same thing you're reporting here, but for the past week or so I will have the game play fine for a while before suddenly stuttering severely and literally freezing up for several seconds before starting to go again. It will usually do this a few times before it just crashes. 

4 hours ago, Skolops said:

I'm not sure if this is the same thing you're reporting here, but for the past week or so I will have the game play fine for a while before suddenly stuttering severely and literally freezing up for several seconds before starting to go again. It will usually do this a few times before it just crashes. 

that sounds like maybe a thermal issue , keep an eye on system temps

10 hours ago, OwenBrooks said:

that sounds like maybe a thermal issue , keep an eye on system temps

It's not. I am meticulous about things like this and keep an eye on temperatures (CPU, GPU, etc.) at all times. It's one of the first things I checked, along with disk activity (sometimes a background updater or virus scan will slow something down, though it's never caused crashing before). 

Edited by Skolops

It has been two weeks, and the lag is still an issue. I am unable to play the game properly after a few minutes before the lag starts. This is upsetting because like I had said, I had been hoping to participate in the Double XP event.