Galactic Seasons Rewards

ronin_chi_lao

Just tried to collect a level reward for the seasons token which also had Conquest Commendation on it and guess what?

I was not able to click it because "Looting this currency would put you over the cap." So I was blocked from claiming the reward.

I have no interested in finding anything to spend the Commendations on and only want to claim the galactic seasons token.
(It just seems to be a lot of hassle to go out of my way to clear a currency to just ad unnecessary things to my inventory and then deconstruct just to get that token)

Please can something be done for this?

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ronin_chi_lao said:

Just tried to collect a level reward for the seasons token which also had Conquest Commendation on it and guess what?

I was not able to click it because "Looting this currency would put you over the cap." So I was blocked from claiming the reward.

I have no interested in finding anything to spend the Commendations on and only want to claim the galactic seasons token.
(It just seems to be a lot of hassle to go out of my way to clear a currency to just ad unnecessary things to my inventory and then deconstruct just to get that token)

Please can something be done for this?

Thanks

You can go to the SOW vendor and trade Commendations for tech frags to get below the cap to claim the new ones. Just make sure you are not at your weekly max before doing it. Tech frags can be used to by OEM/RPM mats that sell easy on GTN. It's an extra step to clear commendation max for GS rewards, but a way to generate credits also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, HypSpec said:

You can go to the SOW vendor and trade Commendations for tech frags to get below the cap to claim the new ones. Just make sure you are not at your weekly max before doing it. Tech frags can be used to by OEM/RPM mats that sell easy on GTN. It's an extra step to clear commendation max for GS rewards, but a way to generate credits also.

Thanks good to know. I never looked at that before. I knew the vendor had the rpm and oem just didn't see that conversion for tech frags.

• Like 1