Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I wonder how much time the map designers spent intentionally making Ruhnuk convoluted

StrikePrice

1 hour ago, commanderwar said:

I think correlia and Makeb are the worst in swtor imo.

Thinking about I don't love a lot of planets in swtor. I think my favorites are Rishi, Yavin, and CZ-198 (purely because of how fun and short it is to complete the dailies on cz). 

I don't really mind Corellia. The transitional areas filled with mobs aren't great but with most speeders getting fall protection it's not as bad as it was ten years ago. It takes awhile to get around but that isn't significantly worse than Hoth, Alderaan or Tat. I have no complaints at all about Corellia's daily area. imo Section X, Oricon and Iokath are all much worse. 

in alderaan i found the biggest issue is when you have quests that go into the other factions area, such as GSI quests. And there is no place for you to quick travel to, even if you Want (or can afford) to spend the money on quicktravel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.