Favorite outfit for each class (or main)

aaronmsh

As the title says, I wanted to know peoples favorite outfits for each class, or at least there mains. For me, the Bold Hellion outfit is mine for a smuggler, male or female, it looks amazing, to the point I always wear it on my smugglers. What are you favorite's that you always wear on classes or your main.

For my characters outfits most of them are on the Imperial side - like Kira's comment "have you seen what the Sith are wearing? it's like all the fashion designers went to the dark side". In most cases more than one.

Agent: Balmorran social vendor Agent / cyber "droid" outfit for that part of the class mission, "ninja" outfit from CM for stealthy types, clandestine officer

Inquisitor: "Reaver" outfit dyed purple/red (Darth Marr look-alike)

BH: Recent Mando "Din" outfit from Cartel market, Pink-dyed copy of Shae Visla's outfit, Torian's outfit, Classic Mando hunter outfit 

SW: The Red one with spiked shoulders from back in the day. (Frenzied Zealot), Darth Malgus outfit

Smuggler: Czerka outfit (from CZ reputation vendor) dyed green/yellow

JC: Shan's outfit Dyed to compliment species selected

JK: The one that looks like Obi-Wan, also, the one you got for starting a "token" character at level 60, Voss Reputation vendor outfit dyed green for my Miralin.

And for any characters going thru the HOTH story, the parka.

my favorite outfit is a mix of several pieces

-chest : vintage brawler

- Pants reclusive maste

- waist : Visaa or Xoox

- boots : Mythran boots

- bracers : elegant dualist

- gloves : Covert

- Head : Rascal

- weapon : either the arbiter lightsaber or arbiter dualsaber with a white/black crystal

Have different colors versions (all black, all white, Naval  excpet for the boots that are always Black - I can replace from time to time the chest by the Adherent one giving a more classic jedi image (in my head :P)

And lately i rediscovered the Steadfast armor set using it with white and the last color Pale gray dark brown.

Playing mainly shadows, sage and one sentinel :)

I don't wear any complete 'set' in one sense. (Not that I have anything against it). All my characters wear mix&match outfits assembled from various pieces. For example, one of my favorites (fem smuggler) is Mira's jacket (white/gray) with Dashing Rogue pants (deep blue), Nightlife boots, and Covert gloves - plus a belt and wrists who's names escape me at the moment.

Edited by JediQuaker