Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No credits?

Loriendale

I see people running through flashpoints disregarding credits and not even being respectful for those who pick up credits for the rest of the group, why not set your preferences to auto loot so it doesn't take as long to loot for everyone?

6 hours ago, Loriendale said:

I see people running through flashpoints disregarding credits and not even being respectful for those who pick up credits for the rest of the group, why not set your preferences to auto loot so it doesn't take as long to loot for everyone?

They have so many credits already that they k'bah to pick up the pitiful amounts that the mobs drop.

• Like 1

Even when I didn't have a lot of credits I couldnt be bothered to pick up what you get from running FPs, especially if doing so made my other group members forced to wait for me. 

I often see complaints about etiquette in FPs or other group activities in this game. A good rule of thumb is: avoid being annoying enough that others decide to take the time to boot you. It goes both ways too--if 3 people in the group are stopping to pick up creds, and one person keeps running ahead and aggroing the mobs, he'll probably get booted. If it's the other way around, you get booted. Majority rules. 

Edited by Ardrossan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.