Assorted Droid Parts scrap: Whats the most efficient?

VenneccaBlind

Backstory: I have 40+ characters on one server and try to get a low conquest yield done for my guild (by myself) every week in my down time after work. Which means I accumulate a LOT of Jawa scrap. Lots of my characters are crafters too, so I can totally use the scrap. Thing is I blow through the Scavenged Scrap pretty fast. I make components to make war supplies and invasion forces etc. Thing is I get way more of the Assorted Droid Parts than the other levels of scrap. I have a TON of the isotope stabilizers from the blue scrap (for dark projects) and still have tons of blue scrap to spare.

Question: Is there something better to spend Assorted Droid Parts on? Are isotope stabilizers the most efficient thing to buy?

• 2 weeks later...

In general all blue mats por war supplies (or prefabs) are well paid on GTN, but probably treasure hunting mats may have an edge as those are used in large quantities by artificers to craft dyes.

Grade 7, 8 and think 4 are the most required. Check prices in GTN.

if you do it right, you can craft a dark project for less that 500k in mats, which in turn can be traded in for flagship encryptions, being a solo guild myself was able to fully unlock two guildships this way. main item is the 260k mat you need from odessen to make the dark project. if you are at 150% for bonus, would recommend one on alt, do ossus/turn in something for rep, and then a gift for a comp, should get you close to or over 100k in conquest points. This should take less than 20 or so mins to do.