Huttball Team (join or start)

Syyd_Idyyll

Hello, I'm looking to join, or start, a Huttball team.  I tried doing the random PvP during this Galactic Season to get the points and, as a normally low level solo player, and as a rando, the experience wasn't all that fun.  But I'm obsessed with Huttball and would like a group that focuses on that.  I'm looking for a group of real casual players, winning or losing doesn't matter to me, I just want to have fun.  If there's enough people to be a team on the PvP random choice on non-Huttball arenas there is even less pressure to perform.  I just don't want to be the one guy there looking for fun bringing down a rando team or by myself getting slaughtered by people who take it very seriously.  If we end up developing some good techniques and teamwork and start to do well then great, if we fumble along and rarely win a game then I'm fine with that.  I just want to get out there and run the ball around.

I have no problem starting a guild, I have the credits to do that.  I have the Rishi stronghold with a Huttball arena that I'm happy to share if the group wants to gather there waiting between rounds or to have a pickup game.  Depending on the Galactic Market prices I'm even willing to buy Huttball uniforms and/or emotes if the cost isn't outrageous.

Keep in mind I have no idea how this game works outside of single player and hitting the "PvP" button on the HUD.  I joined very recently specifically to solo, I just learned about Huttball and became obsessed.  I don't know why.  So, I may need some guidance on how to do everything but I'm willing to put in the effort and put up the credits.  If you are a casual player who just wants to be on a team with no pressure to perform then this might be a good fit.  Like seriously, I don't care if you are brand new min level, if you are a basic attack spammer who doesn't know how to manage cooldowns, if you're a button smasher who doesn't understand their abilities, or if you don't even know how to bind hotkeys.  Let's just have fun and support each other in having that fun.

• 1 month later...

I also love Huttball.  I mostly solo as I am in small guilds.  Large guilds have to much drama.  

I am on most nights.   My darkside toons are Chemyah, Chemyah-ii , my light side toons are Chemyah-iv, Chemyah-ix

I am not very imaginative when it comes to my names.. lol

Anyway, hit me up, always down to group up for pvp.

• Like 1