The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

GSF Scoreboard Issue

Sorrai

1 hour ago, Sorrai said:

I'm not sure, but I do know that medals are still being counted (it was being tracked on Seasons objectives), just not being shown on the scoreboard.

I seem to have missed seeing that.

You're talking about Galactic seasons ? not PvP Season, because only metals that show there are the few I got while doing 'intro to PvP' (doing 1 WZ, and 1Arena) on a couple new characters

• 10 months later...
26 minutes ago, DakhathKilrathi said:

Hey, so we're coming up on a year since this was reported and it's still an issue. Can we at least get someone to acknowledge that it's a problem? 

A year?  Is that all?  Compare and contrast: the "other players who aren't grouped with me appear in *my* cutscenes" problem which has been in the game since *before*(1) I started playing SWTOR.

(1) That is, before late March 2013, almost eleven years ago.

3 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

A year?  Is that all?  Compare and contrast: the "other players who aren't grouped with me appear in *my* cutscenes" problem which has been in the game since *before*(1) I started playing SWTOR.

(1) That is, before late March 2013, almost eleven years ago.

yes i am familiar with their abysmal response time to other bugs thanks but i'm asking about the scoreboard bug not the cutscene one because that one has a workaround (don't be in a group for the cutscene)

at least as far as i know there is no workaround for this one