Completing Previous Seasons

Gilrenna

Would you consider making it possible to complete previous seasons' collections once the season is over? I finished Season 1 but wasn't able to finish Season 2. I'd like to get 100% collection completion for Season 2. Maybe you could add all the collection items for each season to vendors on the Fleet. I looked for these items already but there really wasn't anything for Season 2 that I don't already have on the existing vendors. I'm missing an armor set, some weapons, several customizations, and a mount. Thanks!

• Like 2

Seconded. I hope the GS1 and GS2 rewards get added to the seasons vendor soon, and I got them all but I think it would be nice having some way to acquire them after the season ends. While also respecting the effort that one had to put when the season was running.

• Thanks 1

Agreed. 

Plus, I hope they will have a way to get previous Season's achievements. I was unaware that there was an achievement for completing weeklies last season, and thus I have around 89/100 and am unable to get them finished and get the achievement, and thus, the Fen Zeil Customizations.

I find the achievement bonus is very frustrating, even when I knew it was there.
The track finished around 70 weeklies, I think--you get to pick up your rewards all along the way. Then for doing ~30 more you get 1 single reward. The ratio is a bit much.

Maybe they want to keep players engaged after the track is done, but I'd rather they gave payouts of tokens or something as the "post-track" prize(s).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.