Double account authorization received?

DawnofThePhoenix

Hello, I bought some account legacy authorizations from Cartel Market for stuff like additional quickbar, artifact authorization, etc.. and after a purchase I got a token that says if I use it, it will unlock the purchased authorization for all characters but when I click on the item, it says "This unlock has already been applied to your character". It will do the same on all my characters, however I only tried two characters but it would make sense that it's same for rest of them.
I also noticed that any token I unlocked can also be put on auction house after 48 hours, but how do I know for sure if the authorization has been really applied as game says when I never used the token. Is the token a bonus that can be safely sold on AH? What I'm worried about is if a game gave out an error "This unlock has already been applied to your character" only because I'm currently subscribed and that's the real reason why I can't apply the item right now. Which would mean that even though the game tells me I already have the authorization applied I actually don't. I wouldn't want to sell these tokens only for my subscription to run off at later date and then not have these authorizations I paid for. 

Any help would be appreciated!  

42 minutes ago, DawnofThePhoenix said:

Hello, I bought some account legacy authorizations from Cartel Market for stuff like additional quickbar, artifact authorization, etc.. and after a purchase I got a token that says if I use it, it will unlock the purchased authorization for all characters but when I click on the item, it says "This unlock has already been applied to your character". It will do the same on all my characters, however I only tried two characters but it would make sense that it's same for rest of them.

Correct.  You're a subscriber, so you already have that stuff active on your account.  If/when you let your subscription drop, then after the paid-for time finally runs out, you'll be able to use them then, when the subscription-end removes the "because you're a subscriber" part.

I also noticed that any token I unlocked can also be put on auction house after 48 hours, but how do I know for sure if the authorization has been really applied as game says when I never used the token. Is the token a bonus that can be safely sold on AH? What I'm worried about is if a game gave out an error "This unlock has already been applied to your character" only because I'm currently subscribed and that's the real reason why I can't apply the item right now.

That's *exactly* the reason.

Which would mean that even though the game tells me I already have the authorization applied I actually don't. I wouldn't want to sell these tokens only for my subscription to run off at later date and then not have these authorizations I paid for. 

Any help would be appreciated!  

Keep them around until the subscription runs out.  (That is, shove them in your Legacy storage...)  That's the best advice I can give you.

• Like 1