Current status of the server? Health check.

Faltun

Hey guys,

Please help me! Which server should i start my new legacy?!

Most important thing im playing from EU +6 eastern +8 western time(even tho i play quite late sometimes), i have all class\spec on Darth Malgus EU server and i want to make new characters\build my legacy on a new server.

Im a true PvP-er, playing for 11 years, ranked player til 7.2, so playing on multiple server sounds useful, but i want to do more PvE content, but on DM its hard to find random groups for VM operations. Im not interested in SM and farming stuff. Cant join organised groups, because i cant tell when im gonna be online, i play when i feel like to play, this is why i would like a server with active random groups going on.

The things i want to know:

- How active is the server in the early hours PvP and PvE wise? (around 3pm eastern til 7-8 pm eastern)
- How is the PvP generally on the server, multiple instances of PvP going on most of the time, arenas especially?
- How is the health of the republic side? (on Darth Maglus, rep side is totally dead, sadly you cant find a grp for anything besides story mode stuff)
- Random VM operation groups going on frequently, looking for ppl to form a grp? Imp side Rep side, both?
- MM FPS are popping frequently even as a dps? (I will bring a tank tho next to dps)
- Anything else comes to your mind that could be helpful?

What do you think SF or SS is better for random group activites(End game VM\MM) and early hours? Which and why?

Thank You for helping me find a new galaxy for my legacy,

Faltun

Edited by Faltun