Bolster Broken????

Tasaas

I believe something is wrong with PVP Bolster.  There are rumors that 336 Rakata gear is best PVP gear right now.

I hear, you cant/shouldnt que arena without 336 rakata gear.   I have noticed that players with 336 rakata gear are crushing pvp arenas.  

What is going on?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Tasaas:

I believe something is wrong with PVP Bolster.  There are rumors that 336 Rakata gear is best PVP gear right now.

I hear, you cant/shouldnt que arena without 336 rakata gear.   I have noticed that players with 336 rakata gear are crushing pvp arenas.  

What is going on?

Yes It broked PvP.
Realize, Assassin/Shadow had 100% crit (6 sec. time) with 4 players same.
All players want same time and one hit (one strike).
Deadliest!

Edited by Unterlord

I've personally tested 336 gear it doesn't give you better stats. There are a ton of variables as to why u might think so. Gold augs, set bonus impants, ect ect ect. Again I'm asking anyone that see's 339 rated gear to take a screen shot so I (my much smarter swtor stat knowing friend) can check to see if there's anything weird going on.  

In another thread there is proof of 339 not level syncing correctly. 
While they gain little it's still not functioning completely right.
/bug report it ingame when you see it with all the details you can.
Just keep in mind if you do not have all the datacrons or other misc buffs your info may not be accurate.
With min-max 332 you'll be at 15,643 mastery (no mastery stim) 21,071 endurance (not sin)
your secondary stat pool will add up to 7,853 with an accuracy stim.
This is with 300 IL augments of course. With this info you can compare them to what's possible, just do note sins have more endurance due to a passive.
Along with some non modded gear has way more HP focus.

• Like 1