Recruiting companions polls.

bluehufsa

Hi.

As the title says, please implement polls before creating yet another recruitable companion. Not everyone wants "X" or "Y" and it is simply NOT FAIR to force some NPC on everyone's throat .

Not every companion or NPC fits in with all classes.

Edited by bluehufsa
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bluehufsa said:

Hi.

As the title says, please implement polls before creating yet another recruitable companion. Not everyone wants "X" or "Y" and it is simply NOT FAIR to force some NPC on everyone's throat .

Not every companion or NPC fits in with all classes.

If the devs waited for the forum-going portion of the game's population to make up its ever-loving mind what companions to include, EA would never get anything done, nor, shall we forget, we here on the forums are only a sliver of the game's player base, meaning we here would be elevated into God-status as to determining game content.

Think about it. Say 30 people respond to a companion poll. Those 30 people would determine the game's content for everyone else. How fair is that?
What if it's an even 15/15 split, or 16/14 split, what does EA do?

Edited by xordevoreaux
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

There are companions I have gotten I don't like, so I don't level or use them.  I will level them up to 20 or 25 if they are used in a specific part of the story, but if not, I don't bother.   In addition, not everyone comes to the forums, and  I am the only one in my guild that checks the forums, so the poll will not be accurate based on that.

• Confused 1

There's a solution, though it's a bit hidden in-game:

You find possible companion X. At that point you can (it's quite complex, be careful):

a) say "i don't want to recruit you" (like most companions nowadays)

b) if it's necessary, recruit it, press n, choose another, and that's all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1