The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Alt Characters As Companions Token! (Commander's Allies Token or something)

NobleBear

So I know there are a wide array of cool companions already, but imagine this concept, A token that allows you to copy one of your alts into a companion. They can use default voice lines from each Origin Story for said companion. It would be a cool concept considering we're allowed to make a legacy family tree. I have alts that are my main's parents, sibilings etc, and it would be so cool to travel around with them (a little rp I know xD) But, it could be an amazing addition to the cartel market, price it for how ever much you want, I already know I'd pay A LOT to make my alts companions hehe. Just a thought. 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, NobleBear said:

imagine this concept, A token that allows you to copy one of your alts into a companion.

Yeah, just like Mercenary Heroes in Guild Wars 1 back in 2011 or so...

12 hours ago, NobleBear said:

I have alts that are my main's parents, sibilings etc, and it would be so cool to travel around with them

One at a time, naturally.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NobleBear said:

So I know there are a wide array of cool companions already, but imagine this concept, A token that allows you to copy one of your alts into a companion. They can use default voice lines from each Origin Story for said companion. It would be a cool concept considering we're allowed to make a legacy family tree. I have alts that are my main's parents, sibilings etc, and it would be so cool to travel around with them (a little rp I know xD) But, it could be an amazing addition to the cartel market, price it for how ever much you want, I already know I'd pay A LOT to make my alts companions hehe. Just a thought. 

Would be awesome to have something like that and be able to use them ( the alt-companions) instead of story-mandated companions ( Krovos, Tau, Arn ).

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 7:53 AM, SteveTheCynic said:

Yeah, just like Mercenary Heroes in Guild Wars 1 back in 2011 or so...

One at a time, naturally.

Yes!!!! and Yes!!! Still keeping it at one companion at a time, but just giving us the option of making multiple alts into companions.

• Like 1