Cantina dialog in chapter IX of KOTFE

hanymede

Hello everyone, since i were sent here from support, i would like to share my humble opinion on how should be executed notorious dialog in cantina, since i well aware it's very common problem among players.

In my opinion to avoid any misunderstangings this conversation shouldn't be separated by [flirt] or not flirt option, our character should say "i want to speak with someone in private" and then we must pick who to speak in private where we should flirt or not. In my opinion this would drastically decrease amount of misunderstanding in this exact conversation.

Also i would like to add since support told me that "The game is designed in a way that it could give you a real-life experience meaning that the decisions you make are final like it is in your real life" but i'm sure that you can't ruin future of relationship in real life by avoiding flirt just once.

I know it's very common mistake done by many players and i hope you find my suggesting fitting.

Thank you for lreading.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, hanymede said:

In my opinion to avoid any misunderstangings this conversation shouldn't be separated by [flirt] or not flirt option, our character should say "i want to speak with someone in private" and then we must pick who to speak in private where we should flirt or not. In my opinion this would drastically decrease amount of misunderstanding in this exact conversation.

It should still have the [Flirt] tag, even with the modified text, but yes.

On 1/5/2023 at 12:37 AM, SteveTheCynic said:

It should still have the [Flirt] tag, even with the modified text, but yes.

I agree, it should be, but also it should be foolproof, so we anyway ended in private, then why not let player make choice to [flirt] or not already in private with specific person to avoid any possible confusion.

Edited by hanymede