I'm unsure of where to put this post about my question for guild decorations, so here:

xlimitsq

I bought a guild from a kind individual who set me up nicely. Before you comment on that it wasn't expensive.

So, I dropped 94mill on a Legacy Stronghold Storage for a guild stronghold, deposited it in the guild bank and (yes) it is recorded in the log. So my problem lies in the space where I can't summon it at all in the new stronghold I bought, which is still half finished.

I tried asking other players, but they're stumped as well. To mitigate the same insertions. I have a guild flagship fully stocked with banks, a mailbox and a GTN, so I don't see why this new stronghold I bought is so special.

1 hour ago, xlimitsq said:

I bought a guild from a kind individual who set me up nicely. Before you comment on that it wasn't expensive.

So, I dropped 94mill on a Legacy Stronghold Storage for a guild stronghold, deposited it in the guild bank and (yes) it is recorded in the log. So my problem lies in the space where I can't summon it at all in the new stronghold I bought, which is still half finished.

I tried asking other players, but they're stumped as well. To mitigate the same insertions. I have a guild flagship fully stocked with banks, a mailbox and a GTN, so I don't see why this new stronghold I bought is so special.

I found the problem and glitched it back into TOR reality.