Tatooine Bonus Series quests vanished from log

anno_nym

Hello,

I was just playing through the Tatooine Bonus Series and all quests pertaining to it (the overarching "Forge the Future", the quest I was currently working on "Militia's Trial" and it's bonus quest) just vanished from my log. I was able to restart "Forge the Future" by talking to the quest giver again, but all my progress was lost.

I hope this issue can be promtly fixed as it is annoying to have to redo already finished quests.

Edited by anno_nym

• anno_nym changed the title to Tatooine Bonus Series quests vanished from log

Thanks for taking your time. But with my usual gaming schedule outside the holidays it will be impossible to play through a whole quest chain in a day. If they require even casual players, to play multiple hours each day, before their progress is reset, I do not think this game is for me. I will probably go back to FFXIV.

31 minutes ago, denavin said:

If I remember right....

Dailies reset every 24 hours @ 3:00am Pacific Time.

Weeklies reset every Tuesday...

Strictly, it's at 12 noon GMT, so it's *never* at 3am Pacific.  It's at 4am Pacific during "winter time", and 5am Pacific during "daylight savings" == "summer" time.

20 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Strictly, it's at 12 noon GMT, so it's *never* at 3am Pacific.  It's at 4am Pacific during "winter time", and 5am Pacific during "daylight savings" == "summer" time.

Hmm, I'm not questioning you but I live in Hawaii and it changes at midnight Hawaiian time. We don't do the daylight saving time stupidity. Hawaii is -10 GMT, for it to be noon GMT that would be 2AM Hawaiian time not midnight. Are you sure it's noon GMT?

13 hours ago, denavin said:

Hmm, I'm not questioning you but I live in Hawaii and it changes at midnight Hawaiian time. We don't do the daylight saving time stupidity. Hawaii is -10 GMT, for it to be noon GMT that would be 2AM Hawaiian time not midnight. Are you sure it's noon GMT?

I'm pretty sure it is.  Where I live that means 1PM in winter and 2PM in summer.  But I might be wrong.  A question for @JackieKo or @EricMusco, I guess.

On 12/28/2022 at 2:05 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

I'm pretty sure it is.  Where I live that means 1PM in winter and 2PM in summer.  But I might be wrong.  A question for @JackieKo or @EricMusco, I guess.

OK, I just logged on a short time ago, at exactly 12 noon CET (Europe, GMT+1), which meant exactly 11am GMT.  The login rewards panel said that it was one hour until the reward reset and the next one became available.

So, noon GMT is correct.