Make Bask Sunn and Indigo companions

Strukacz

Spoiler alert. Like the title states. Indigo and Bask Sunn should become companions. They're unique interesting characters compared to a lot of comps we have. We already have 3 boring mandos who constantly whine about honor and traditon. Like anybody cares. Dar'manda are much more likable and much less "special".

Spoiler

And now that we can make a deal with Bask that involves Dar'manda supplying us it would only make sense to recruit their leaders and since the deal involves making Shae's life difficult and almost getting her killed I imagine Indigo would be very happy with you and Bask and wouldn't mind proffiting off of the alliance. If Indigo would become a comp it'd also be cool if we could return his shiny rifle to him from the recent short story. And wouldn't it be great to have Bask and Indigo along with a bunch of Dar'manda troops chilling in the underworld logistics area? It'd definitelly expand the net of that wing with having 3 major organisations like Dar'manda, Black Sun and the Shadow Syndicate involved. That's it.

:sy_auction:

Edited by Strukacz

Spoiler

And what about those that have killed Bask? It would be a little hard to make him a companion unless you want another companion that can never progress when people are allowed to kill them.  I.E.  Kaliyo Djannis,  Scorpio, Vette or Torian (depending on which one you save), Senya and Arcann, Koth.  I am sure there are others I missed, but the point is that normally, when a companion can be killed, they don't have a part in the story anymore, so making Bask a companion might not work because of being able to kill him.

4 hours ago, Strukacz said:

And wouldn't it be great to have Bask and Indigo along with a bunch of Dar'manda troops chilling in the underworld logistics area?

No.  I don't want a bunch of honourless betrayers hanging around in my Alliance HQ.  Especially ones who are semi-sworn enemies of my head of security for off-books shipments.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

How did the Dar'Manda betrayed us even once? Indigo? Bask? How? Becasue I can't remember even one thing. None of them betrayed us, unlike Shae who did it. I forgot because if someone has no stupid and meaningless honor like Mandos who are jsut hypocrites then they are bad buuuu.

As for those who killed him? Then you won't get him as comp and that's all. Becasue BW did to Bask what they did, then  Bask most probably won't appear anyway lol so making him companion would be the greatest thing they can do with Bask and Dar'manda.
I hate Mandos and their stupidity and hypocryticism and would love to cast the away and ally with Dar'mandas.

So ye, I'm 200% into this idea. Make Bask as companion who made deal with him and then Indigo after some time as well. Of course if you helped Indigo back on Mek-Sha and didn't killed Bask.

• Thanks 1

No !!!! I hate dar'manda and we already have enough despicable dishonorable companions ( tyrants turned into kittens by Voss abracadabra, stupid old women aiding and abetting mass murderers, thieving slaves, psycho servants and so on). Enough is enough! It is bad enough everyone is stuck with Carsen and Beniko forever, with no possibility to ditch them. 

Besides, I killed that son of a bantha Sunn, what now, we gonna get a zombie dishonorable traitor? 

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, LanceDefender said:

How did the Dar'Manda betrayed us even once?

They *didn't* betray us, no.  They betrayed the Mandalorian codes of honour, and, by implication (ref: Shae's daily on Onderon) the Mandalorians themselves, and above all, Mandalore.  Not to mention that in SoV, Bask was working directly for Mandalore's direct enemy.

So, even though they didn't betray the Alliance, nor the Commander, they are nevertheless betrayers.

45 minutes ago, LanceDefender said:

if someone has no stupid and meaningless honor like Mandos

In a very real sense, *all* systems of honour are meaningless except to the people who value them.  "Stupid" is a value judgment (translation: opinion) that I consequently won't address here or anywhere else.

I should also remind all and sundry that I'm no great fan of Mandalorians, but I still recognise the value, to them, of their codes of honour.

• Like 2

They didn't wanted to be Mandos, it makes them betrayers of Mando religion. But I care like I care about snow last year. I see them as powerful allies, far better and not as hypocrite as Mandos and Shae are. I'll remind that on Ruhnuk Shae betrayed US. Ye, Mando = honor XDD sure. Ruhnuk showed what honor Mandos have.
In that case I prefer to trust Dar'Manda who at least don't try to persuade they have honor, while thourugh the whole story in SWTOR they showed they don't. Money is money, both say that they won't betray us, it's bad for business and so far they are more trustworthy than Mandos and Shae.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Hrafnhildur said:

No !!!! I hate dar'manda and we already have enough despicable dishonorable companions ( tyrants turned into kittens by Voss abracadabra, stupid old women aiding and abetting mass murderers, thieving slaves, psycho servants and so on). Enough is enough! It is bad enough everyone is stuck with Carsen and Beniko forever, with no possibility to ditch them. 

Besides, I killed that son of a bantha Sunn, what now, we gonna get a zombie dishonorable traitor? 

Yeah like your mandos are honorable? For example the mad scientist who worked for mandalore and did sick experiments on sentient beings in old republic comics? Or Clan Sharatt who threatened to kill republic civillians because nobody wanted to fight their sad pathetic excuses of warriors on Nar Shaddaa? Or the guy who bullied random jawas on tatooine (I perfectly approve of abusing pathetic thieving rats but it doesn't seem to be very honorable) and of course great Shae herself leaving you to did just so she can go fight Heta. These are your honorable warriors there. All pathetic. Dar'manda are better in all sense because they don't claim to have honor. They do what's profitable which is a way better path to take than pathetic mando honor. Bask said twice that betraying you isn't a good idea. And they wouldn't have any motivation anyway.

Edited by Strukacz
Typo
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, casirabit said:
  Hide contents

And what about those that have killed Bask? It would be a little hard to make him a companion unless you want another companion that can never progress when people are allowed to kill them.  I.E.  Kaliyo Djannis,  Scorpio, Vette or Torian (depending on which one you save), Senya and Arcann, Koth.  I am sure there are others I missed, but the point is that normally, when a companion can be killed, they don't have a part in the story anymore, so making Bask a companion might not work because of being able to kill him.

This is sad but i have in ass other companion. I just wanna be able to continue my bonds with Vette..