Is the server up yet ?

Achnaattwo

It is up, has been for 2 nearly 3 days. But there seems to be some problem getting into the server select... And I have been online on pts for the last 3 days, and mostly alone on all planets and fleet, so I dont know if I am just lucky to get in, or no one bothers to use the pts. But it is up.

4 hours ago, MortenJessen said:

It is up, has been for 2 nearly 3 days. But there seems to be some problem getting into the server select... And I have been online on pts for the last 3 days, and mostly alone on all planets and fleet, so I dont know if I am just lucky to get in, or no one bothers to use the pts. But it is up.

so you don't know the problem could be ?

if they put a limit on the amount of players that could play on PTS, you think they would have mentioned it.  I'm not having a problem getting to server select,Besides the time updating the launcher. Just once there . . no server to select

That's exactly what I'm seeing, and hearing (mouse droid noise eventually followed by the empty server list).

I don't have or use Steam. I've done the PTS before, and haven't had this sort of issue.

I've put in a ticket to support, but checking it once or twice daily has resulted in no changes.

--Chill

2 hours ago, MortenJessen said:

That looks like an installation gone wrong. Do you use Steam? If you do, make sure the PTS installation is in the same folder as the main SWTOR.exe. Steam might not do that on its own accord.

If you dont use steam, I am blank. Sorry.

I don't use steam

this is a problem, that should  be looked into,  with this happen now with some, just on PTS, how many will that happen to, when it goes live ?  😲

your help is appreciated