This should stop

ThaNora

All you people need to Stop.Like many of you I have watched e-mail, forums, facebook and tweets and all I have seen, other then the devs working hard to get the EGA going successfully, is people crying about not getting their e-mails and whats worse is alot of those who have these issues did not pre-order until oct-nov. All I have to say is you all need to get over it, you are no better then those who have pre-ordered in july the difference there is they ordered earlier then you. Even I didn't get my EGA and i ordered in Aug. but I know I will soon.

Another thing is those complaining about people who are getting their lvls oh well get over it.If it was in game already your not going to tell me that you would not be playing from the time you got your e-mail to the time you passed out at your computer.

Look I'm not trying to down anyone my point is only this...you people are how old and most of you sound like my 6 year old.....just saying.

On another note Thank you David Bass, Stephen Reid, Joveth Gonzalez, Amber Green and all the other devs I have not mentioned for making this a wonderful game and for keeping us all informed. Children of Ilythia Salutes you!!!!!!

All you people need to Stop.Like many of you I have watched e-mail, forums, facebook and tweets and all I have seen, other then the devs working hard to get the EGA going successfully, is people crying about not getting their e-mails and whats worse is alot of those who have these issues did not pre-order until oct-nov. All I have to say is you all need to get over it, you are no better then those who have pre-ordered in july the difference there is they ordered earlier then you. Even I didn't get my EGA and i ordered in Aug. but I know I will soon.

Another thing is those complaining about people who are getting their lvls oh well get over it.If it was in game already your not going to tell me that you would not be playing from the time you got your e-mail to the time you passed out at your computer.

Look I'm not trying to down anyone my point is only this...you people are how old and most of you sound like my 6 year old.....just saying.

On another note Thank you David Bass, Stephen Reid, Joveth Gonzalez, Amber Green and all the other devs I have not mentioned for making this a wonderful game and for keeping us all informed. Children of Ilythia Salutes you!!!!!!

People can complain if they want to. Seriously no rules that say you can't. Bioware has brought this on themselves with their inept handling of the game

What do you mean "you people"?!

In this case "you people" (They know who they are) meaning those who want to cry about everything not going the way THEY think it should and want to cry....don't take it to mean some it doesn't because you know what I mean ;)

In this case "you people" (They know who they are) meaning those who want to cry about everything not going the way THEY think it should and want to cry....don't take it to mean some it doesn't because you know what I mean ;)

He actually knew what you meant. he just wanted a reason to argue. :rolleyes: