How about some metallic looking dyes?

Otowi

As the topic says, some metallic looking dyes would be nice, like gold, silver, bronze and so on.

Could also be for other color dyes, like red, blue, green and more.

Was trying to get a specific look today, silver like, but either the colors looked wrong, or they end up being to dark.

Would also be nice if different armor pieces didn't dye different, despite using the same dye. Sometimes pieces from the same set can get this effect. Like the helmet looking different in color than the rest of the set.

• Like 5

On 12/19/2022 at 11:39 PM, Otowi said:

As the topic says, some metallic looking dyes would be nice, like gold, silver, bronze and so on.

Could also be for other color dyes, like red, blue, green and more.

Was trying to get a specific look today, silver like, but either the colors looked wrong, or they end up being to dark.

Would also be nice if different armor pieces didn't dye different, despite using the same dye. Sometimes pieces from the same set can get this effect. Like the helmet looking different in color than the rest of the set.

I brought this up some time back because we are lacking these type of dyes. Very few like deep red and dark blue look somewhat metallic depending on the armor set you use. I've only seen gold and bronze combos in the CM and those are not that great.

I really wish crafting would get an update with some newer dye combos that are not CM. Most of the old craftables are just bad colors nobody wants anymore with the exception of a few.

• Like 1