The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring back R-30017 Aikion Blaster Pistol Too

DerkHenderson

This blaster is now so rare it is basically impossible to buy for credits, if one is even being sold. I've heard of folks charging 50 BILLION or more credits for it.

Please add this back on the market temporarily. It's a simple, basic SWTOR blaster pistol, one valued by enough players to repeatedly make this request. 

On 12/14/2022 at 5:10 PM, DerkHenderson said:

Thanks very much for bringing a whole bunch of retired items back to the CM - it's nice to see the Czerka stuff again.

Can we also get the Aikion? It would be a lovely Christmas present for those of us who want to roll a new gunslinger. :)

Today, someone on Star Forge was charging 20 hypercrates for this pistol. They weren't joking. I'm not even especially driven to get this particular pistol, but was curious what the price was up to. 

Is it not reasonable to give players the chance to buy this from the CM again? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 9:07 PM, arunav said:

Today, someone on Star Forge was charging 20 hypercrates for this pistol. They weren't joking. I'm not even especially driven to get this particular pistol, but was curious what the price was up to. 

Is it not reasonable to give players the chance to buy this from the CM again? 

Or better yet sell me a "reforged" one with new updated textures. They did it with the Black Nebula after all...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this topic again - this is probably the single rarest weapon in the game and I only know of 3-4 people who have them available on either North American server. The lowest price is 15 hypercrates. Please return this to the market so there is some chance for people who don't already own it to acquire it - it's a fantastic pistol.

On 12/29/2022 at 2:48 PM, TyrFoge said:

Or better yet sell me a "reforged" one with new updated textures. They did it with the Black Nebula after all...

Prime candidate for reforging, maybe even let the cylinder rotate when firing with subtle lighting.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 11:03 AM, illgot said:

Prime candidate for reforging, maybe even let the cylinder rotate when firing with subtle lighting.

That would be nice but my only real hope is they did not make it green like they did the Reforged Nebula  😛