Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

where is the 'server latency' status bar ( icon ) is anymore on new ui ...?

Nee-Elder

As title states.

i can't seem to find where that  little  '5 bars'  server latency status  ICON  went  within this new ui  ...  It used to be on lower right corner  widget , but now i can't seem to find it anywhere within  options  nor within  'Interface Editor' .

Anyone else know?

----

*EDIT:  i answered my own question  lol , but  for anyone else in the Community  here's the scoop:

1.  open up your in-game  'Interface Editor'
  2.  left-mouse-click  that  tiny rectangle  green  'Utility Bar 2'  transparent  bar on lower right corner of editor screen
  3.  see bottom of main middle  Interface Editor MENU  area  and go down to bottom underneath where it says  'Utility Bar 2'  and has a bunch of dropdown  clickable choices for each 'SLOT'
  4.  look for the 2  "empty"  available slots called  'Divider'
  5.  click dropdown menu  choices to replace  'Divider'  with  'SIGNAL'  (or  'clock' or whatever you want )
  6.  feel like 2011 newb  all over again
  7.  but then wonder why  BIOWARE  didn't  put  both 'Clock' & 'Signal'  as  auto DEFAULT  with this new ui ... :cool:
Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: maybe this thread will help others who search
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.