Reclaimed Treasure

msCX

Hi,

I am trying to put the tablets in the necessary slots and in the right sequence, but when I try to be transported to the secret chamber, it doesn't work. At this moment I have collected every quest item which I have to collect.

Martha Machiels

4 hours ago, msCX said:

I am trying to put the tablets in the necessary slots and in the right sequence, but when I try to be transported to the secret chamber, it doesn't work. At this moment I have collected every quest item which I have to collect.

See this recent same topic thread when you can:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925562-reclaimed-treasure-still-cannot-proceed/  ...and try to read thru  every post in that thread.

If  that doesn't shed some light , let us know here in your thread and we'll go from there ok?

Reclaimed Treasure has not worked for close to 5 years and BW has their heads too far up their collective butts to fix it.... I even had a customer service rep aka GM try it with my character and they also could not get it to work.... that was 4 years ago... BUT BW STILL WILL NOT DO SH... CRAP TO FIX IT.

I have several characters that CANNOT finish it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.