LF 2 DPS OR HEALERS FOR HM / NIM RAID GROUP PUB SIDE WEDNESDAYS AND THURSDAYS

mdseta

We are looking for 2 experienced raiders (Healer or DPS) to join our 8 man HM progression raid groups on Wednesdays at 7:30 pm PST and Thursdays at 7:00pm PST. PUB side.

We are also trying to grow the groups from 8 man to 16 man in January, for which we will need 6 more DPS and 2 more healers.

Now for the FAQs:

The level of our current raid group includes prior clears of EC, TFB, SNV, DF in NiM/Master mode, DP, Rav (except Revan), ToS, Queen, Dxun in HM/ Veteran mode, and we are working on R4 HM / Veteran. Some of us raid in other raid groups, at a higher level (and have more achievements).

We do not expect anyone to be perfect (none of us are), but we do expect people to pay attention and learn from their mistakes. We also expect people to know their class and remember the engagements, but also to feel comfortable asking questions if they need to, and receiving constructive criticism. That is how the group progresses.

Contact Us:

Message me on SWTOR.com.   Send in game mail to Kalimero.   Whisper me in game me during raid times above.    Discord name Kalliste#4660.