Can our Companions get some love?

Ashlockheart

Can't believe I have been playing this game for so many years now. Its scary. Anyways. I was roaming around on my ship, and thought to my self how come we don't talk to our companions on the ship anymore? I don't know if there are plans to add more conversations with our companions, but I sure hope that is in the works one of these patches. I miss getting to know the people who fight with me each year. Still can't get that Helmet joke out of my head for the smuggler. LOL. You know what joke I mean.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ashlockheart said:

Can't believe I have been playing this game for so many years now. Its scary. Anyways. I was roaming around on my ship, and thought to my self how come we don't talk to our companions on the ship anymore? I don't know if there are plans to add more conversations with our companions, but I sure hope that is in the works one of these patches. I miss getting to know the people who fight with me each year. Still can't get that Helmet joke out of my head for the smuggler. LOL. You know what joke I mean.

Would be nice to have more conversations with our class companions, personally I would love to know

Spoiler

who is the mysterious "Eko" who sends us a message if our JC characters chose to recruit Zenith back. Is he/she Zenith's ..love interest from Balmorra? Trainee? Friend? And Zenith himself, since there is a "flirt" option on Odessen, when he is reunited with the JC, could that mean he is interested too and ready for a relationship? 

(Sorry but as all forum knows by now, Zenith is my favorite companion ever and i always wanted my JCs to romance him)