The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Aliens

warrico

Please add more alien races to the game. There are plenty of ingame aliens that would work as playable (in terms of romance, cutscenes mouths, facial expressions etc.) Devorian, Chagrian etc.  We need more variations. We need more options. Most of these already have ingame models. 

Pretty please....

6 hours ago, warrico said:

Most of these already have ingame models. 

Sort of.  There are only two Devaronian models, for example (Gault and Tyresius), and there aren't many Chagrians either, and there aren't females of either.  It's only recently that we've seen a female Nikto in-game (Huttbreaker).

My comment isn't there as a "so of course they won't do it", but just a reminder that it's harder than your words make it appear.  (Think: prior to the availability of the Cathar species pack, there were three ordinary NPC Cathar models - one female (the medecine thief) and two male (with mane or without), but they did the work to add them.)

Idea is great, would like to have Nikto or Duros available.

Once they didn't add species because they didn't want to add some specie that can't wear helmet and here they made Togruta and then Nautolans. Also they don't want to add species with alien arms (less than 5 fingers), which I understand but still, Duros and Nikto? C'mon fells you can do it.

Honestly, I'd take 'alien masks' at this stage. Just give me different alien heads as helmets and let me stick them on my character so I can pretend to be a different species that isn't officially playable. Cutscenes already remove your helmet if you have to do something with your mouth - So it's not a huge deal

• Like 3

On 11/10/2022 at 6:05 AM, IIHawkerII said:

Honestly, I'd take 'alien masks' at this stage. Just give me different alien heads as helmets and let me stick them on my character so I can pretend to be a different species that isn't officially playable. Cutscenes already remove your helmet if you have to do something with your mouth - So it's not a huge deal

Oh I would take weird looking facial animations at this point. I just wanna play an alien. Really bums me out that Bioware hasn't added more alien races to the game.

• Like 1