A few suggestions about ships

bluehufsa

hi,

here are my suggestions:

1. no more crowding! putting more companions on smaller ships, like the D5 Mantis, for example, makes it look overcrowded and takes away any intimacy. 

2. let players chose which companions are displayed on ship and in what spot - for example, I want Torian on the bridge instead on Lana, it would be nice if I could just swap their places. 

3.make the door to the character's private quarters able to be opened and closed, for intimacy reasons. Let me explain:  in my story, Marhild is married to Torian Cadera, and they use that room on the ship as their bedroom. Would be nice if there wasn't any companion just outside the door (Phalanx) and the door could be closed/opened. 

Thanks! 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I have another suggestion for the Defender specifically. I hope they make them have bunks for you companions, at least your initial story companions. It has always bugged me that there is no place for your companions to sleep on the Defender, while there are bunks on all of the other ships.

4 hours ago, Jacksoundwave said:

I have another suggestion for the Defender specifically. I hope they make them have bunks for you companions, at least your initial story companions. It has always bugged me that there is no place for your companions to sleep on the Defender, while there are bunks on all of the other ships.

Yes. I've asked for this many times. So odd of an oversight.