Hololocate bug

Faltun

So 7.0 is out for almost 9 months... Yet hololocate, sniper's main survivability(in PvP) is still bugged and like every 4th hololocate teleports you for a milisec to where you put it down, then teleports you back where you used it and goes on cooldown. Well 7.2 is the new "big" patch, milestone, ranked season start, call it whatever you want. Yeah i know, its far, it ll be out in a year or something like that, as we know the speed of the patches in SWTOR, which is ok for me, actually i wish we would ve stayed in 6.0 or even bette 2.0 and 7.0 and 3.0 would ve never happend with its dumb\easy combat system. Sorry…  im not gonna start it, stop it Faltun!  it's another topic…. 

So when are we gonna get a fix for that? It's clear that the ranked season can't start like this. Sorcerers are op as ***** They'll be okay without phase walk anyway(cuz this is a bug for phase walk too), but snipers can't start ranked season like this.

What is more important than fixing bugged abilities in the game?

I wanted to write a post about this in february, when this horrible SWTOR killer 7.0 came out and find this bug in my first WZ, but i was like well, they got a ton of things to fix and by time they will know about these bugs and they will fix it for sure. 9 Months gone… still no fix, so i guess it was time to write this post.

P.S.

I got a ton of videos of bugged hololocates and phase walks if that means any help to You