"Reclaimed Treasure" still cannot proceed

damonskye

I'm at the point where I'm putting in all of the relics, I put them all in correctly... using the sith medalion still doesn't work.  I've tried everything.  All my relics are in their proper locations.  I've removed them and re-added them... Nothing.  This was supposed to have been fixed in 7.1 but it is still not working... please help!

18 minutes ago, damonskye said:

I'm at the point where I'm putting in all of the relics, I put them all in correctly... using the sith medalion still doesn't work.  I've tried everything.  All my relics are in their proper locations.  I've removed them and re-added them... Nothing. 

This was supposed to have been fixed in 7.1 but it is still not working... please help!

hi there , quick questions:

1.  What server are you on  and have you already tried doing a soft-relog  in front of the entry-clicky spot yet?
  2.  Did you stealth past the  nearby mobs or  fight/kill them prior  to clicking into the 'relics entry'  ui screen?
  3.  Have you tried  resetting the quest from Mission Log  and re-trying it again?  ( not ideal  i know, but have to ask )
  4.  Were any other players  clicking/interacting with  that  entry-clicky spot  before you or during (that you noticed) ?

Indeed you are correct  it was recently  fixed with 7.1 patch  , but i'm not exactly sure of the details  of what that fix was supposed to do (code wise) .  In the meantime, if you're bored or if maybe it might help,  i found these 3 old threads about basically the same topic for you:

3 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

hi there , quick questions:

1.  What server are you on  and have you already tried doing a soft-relog  in front of the entry-clicky spot yet?
  2.  Did you stealth past the  nearby mobs or  fight/kill them prior  to clicking into the 'relics entry'  ui screen?
  3.  Have you tried  resetting the quest from Mission Log  and re-trying it again?  ( not ideal  i know, but have to ask )
  4.  Were any other players  clicking/interacting with  that  entry-clicky spot  before you or during (that you noticed) ?

1. Satele Shan and yes I did.

2. Killed them, it's a character without stealth.

3. Yes I reset the quest and tried it again.  Still nothing.

4. No other players around.

Keeps giving me the exact same issues, no matter what I try.

48 minutes ago, damonskye said:

1. Satele Shan and yes I did.

2. Killed them, it's a character without stealth.

3. Yes I reset the quest and tried it again.  Still nothing.

4. No other players around.

Keeps giving me the exact same issues, no matter what I try.

In that case if i were you i'd next do  the following 3 things: 

• First,  file an in-game  'customer Ticket'  (with details) and see if you get lucky with a response from someone  competent & knowledgeable
  • Second, try again after  server-reboot  on Tuesday (assuming  there's  a scheduled  maintenance that day)
  • Third, monitor this thread of yours and hope that tomorrow Monday (business day)  BioWare 'Community Team'  acknowledges the issue
  • Fourth, try not to smash keyboard nor break monitor  out of frustration :cool:
Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 months later...