Bugs in ops & fp

bluehufsa

Hi. 

Last evening, I was in a TfB group, and everything went OK till we were supposed to be teleported on the platform upstairs after defeating the 3 ground tentacles. We woke up dead on the platform, all 8 of us, with red messages like " X defeated by Fall Damage". OK, we tried again and again, the same thing, somehow that teleport is bugged, it just kills people. 

After the failed TfB, I joined a fp group for "The Foundry" and again, all went OK till Revan, we defeated him, but then he pushed us to the edge and we couldn't move at all and the " /stuck" command didn't work, neither did Guardian jump, rocket out or other skills. We had to quit the fp without finishing it (talking to the Imp NPC). 

So, it looks like we have a... distance error or I don't know how to explain. Does anyone know what's causing it or how to fix it? 

Thanks! 

5 hours ago, bluehufsa said:

So, it looks like we have a... distance error or I don't know how to explain. Does anyone know what's causing it or how to fix it?

These are  'Z-axis' type issues  and are very tricky to fix & pinpoint.

They've been happening since the game began tbqh , but more recently in  the new Op  'R-4'  and other situations whereby  players/bosses  are  warped/leaped/phased someplace fast or far away (higher/lower than original terrain ) .

Sometimes  pressing *spacebar*  beforehand  can help 'sync' (established) the player's client & server .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.