GS3 Bugs

Screaming_Ziva

On 11/2/2022 at 4:22 AM, TheHock said:

I'm having trouble turning in the G.A.M.E. modules. I go through the dialog with the companion, but I never get the clickable rep tokens in my bag and it doesn't ever remove the modules from my currency list. So I can't make any progress on the rep or the weekly quest, which is pretty frustrating.

You need to ask....

then you need to turn in....

YOU NEED TO TALK AGAIN like.... there is nothing more or something like this.

if you try to turn in and use ESC after turn in you have nothing in your inventory.

25 minutes ago, FWSWBN said:

You need to ask....

then you need to turn in....

YOU NEED TO TALK AGAIN like.... there is nothing more or something like this.

if you try to turn in and use ESC after turn in you have nothing in your inventory.

uhh, they already  said  they went thru the proper  steps: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925496-gs3-bugs/?do=findComment&comment=9726716  ...and  then said  it got resolved  upon next relog:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925496-gs3-bugs/?do=findComment&comment=9726744

*Why don't humans read the entire thread before posting a reply?

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...

(Graphical Glitch) G.A.M.E. Security Gloves are texture mapped incorrectly.  I have a picture showing on Ranos companion since her coloring makes it more obvious.  The hand texture is mapped incorrectly for all? races and body sizes.  (I've checked all except body type 1).  

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/9571/wlRxB7.png

Edited by Nuliusfilism

4 hours ago, chaharbagh said:

Will any Fen Zeil customizations that we have not yet purchased still be on rotation? I still have 3 more to collect.

good question...

and what about the Ph4lanx customizations? when will they be added to the vendor? (or are they all on the reward track? need to check)

and what about the Black Sun Graffiti customizations for C2 and 2V? any chance they will be added into the rotation again??

54 minutes ago, Dekibra said:

good question...

and what about the Ph4lanx customizations? when will they be added to the vendor? (or are they all on the reward track? need to check)

and what about the Black Sun Graffiti customizations for C2 and 2V? any chance they will be added into the rotation again??

4 of the PH4-LNX customizations are on the reward track. The 5th customization is unlocked by an achievement.

The Black Sun Graffiti customizations are rewarded for slaying 500 Syndicate enemies with each protocol droid.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, chaharbagh said:

4 of the PH4-LNX customizations are on the reward track. The 5th customization is unlocked by an achievement.

The Black Sun Graffiti customizations are rewarded for slaying 500 Syndicate enemies with each protocol droid.

thank you soooo much for sharing that info :) 

time to do some killing with those poor droids then :D