MasterCard Problems

MermezeCosmin

I have a problem when I try to buy cartel coins it tells me that the card cannot be used to add another before I used the card many times and it worked now it doesn't work at all I tried to call the support team but I can't talk to them is always busy line please any suggestions?🥺 Thanks

account name - MermezeCosmin

I had a similar issue recently, i resolved it by using paypal for the payment, even though paypal was connected to he exact same card. 
Its clear they are having some billing issues internally right now as the subscription and coin purchases never failed before recently. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MermezeCosmin said:

I have a problem when I try to buy cartel coins it tells me that the card cannot be used to add another before I used the card many times and it worked now it doesn't work at all I tried to call the support team but I can't talk to them is always busy line please any suggestions?

account name - MermezeCosmin

Your account name is the same as your forum-handle, so there's no need to post it and draw more attention to it like that in public.

Also: not a wise idea to state the TYPE of "credit card" brand in your thread topic either.

But anyways,  your issue is most likely due to todays big patch day maintenance & everything  , so you could either wait a bit until that's over and try again.  Or....you could try using either this link:  https://help.ea.com/en/star-wars-the-old-republic/star-wars-the-old-republic/   ....and/or  send email to  Support@swtor.com

• Thanks 1