Companion Mounts

Addictress

Companions don't disappear when mounted in ESO and can have their own mounts. I know SWTOR can do it too if they just decided to! I mean the regular non-mount follower mapping & movement is pretty good already, so I don't see why it would be a major issue getting the mounted follower to work.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The big difference between ESO companions and SWTOR companions is that in ESO, they are all also playable races/species (one F!Breton, one F!Dark Elf, one F!Khajiit and one M!Breton), while in SWTOR even if we consider just the 1.0 companions (five per origin story plus one ship droid per faction), they include:

• some playable species (here I include Aric J and Ashara even though they weren't playable in 1.0)
  • an astromech droid
  • a Jawa
  • a Wookiee
  • a Republic tripod battle droid
  • a Houk
  • a Trandoshan
  • a Dashade
  • a Talz

What speeder, exactly, would Blizz or T7 or 4X or Khem or Broonmark ride?  (All of them are way out of line for playable species size, and even Guss and Qyzen might be problematic.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

The big difference between ESO companions and SWTOR companions is that in ESO, they are all also playable races/species (one F!Breton, one F!Dark Elf, one F!Khajiit and one M!Breton), while in SWTOR even if we consider just the 1.0 companions (five per origin story plus one ship droid per faction), they include:

• some playable species (here I include Aric J and Ashara even though they weren't playable in 1.0)
  • an astromech droid
  • a Jawa
  • a Wookiee
  • a Republic tripod battle droid
  • a Houk
  • a Trandoshan
  • a Dashade
  • a Talz

What speeder, exactly, would Blizz or T7 or 4X or Khem or Broonmark ride?  (All of them are way out of line for playable species size, and even Guss and Qyzen might be problematic.)

A great consideration to have.