Naked companions in Nar Shaddaa Stronghold

Shayddow

There are a few imperial companions which are showing up uninvited and virtually naked my Nar Shaddaa Stronghold.

This is while I was visiting SH with a Pub character (although my BH owns it). Normally when I visit a SH, Pierce which is an Imperial companion ONLY, will show up as a holigram. This Pierce was strutting around in his undies.

Where he is positioned it looks like he is merging with my Gemini Droid.

Where Quinn is, it looks like he is merging with my Czerka droid.

Fen Zeil is also showing up in his original (not customized) version - I have customizations on him with all of my characters, so for him, I suppose that is his version of underwear.

I heard thru chat that this is somehow tied to seasons. So I suppose tomorrow they will no longer appear. But please fix this so when next year rolls around I don't have uninvited guests.:o

I heard thru chat that this is somehow tied to seasons. So I suppose tomorrow they will no longer appear. But please fix this so when next year rolls around I don't have uninvited guests.:o

No, it's not that at all. SWTOR is notorious for problems with "instance leak", where in an instanced area you can see traces of what's going on in other people's copy of the area.

Strongholds are instanced areas, and weird things with other people's companions are the primary symptom of instance leaks in them.

Please fix this bug.

I have somebody else's companion standing naked in my Nar Shadaa SH. It has been there for days and is really annoying as he is right in front of my vaults and also ruins the aesthetic. This is occurring in both of my Nar Shadaa SHs. Can you please fix this bug?

PS, I take a lot of pride in my decorating and don't want to have to completely redesign to do a work around.