Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No Valor Rank shown??

DNAstriker

I was told, and read, that Valor points are "Per character" and not Legacy. However, my wife and I have been playing together for over a month and wanted to buy some color crystals from the PvP vendor. You have to be Rank 10 to use them and we both were rank 10 on a new character we created and was now around level 45ish. We have NEVER went to a Warzone and NEVER PvP. How did we get Rank 10 Valor without ever doing any PvP?

We have now created a new character and have NO Valor to buy crystals. How was the above even possible?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - Besides crafting them and buying from the PvP vendor, how can we get color crystals?

I was told, and read, that Valor points are "Per character" and not Legacy. However, my wife and I have been playing together for over a month and wanted to buy some color crystals from the PvP vendor. You have to be Rank 10 to use them and we both were rank 10 on a new character we created and was now around level 45ish. We have NEVER went to a Warzone and NEVER PvP. How did we get Rank 10 Valor without ever doing any PvP?

We have now created a new character and have NO Valor to buy crystals. How was the above even possible?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - Besides crafting them and buying from the PvP vendor, how can we get color crystals?

You can get color crystals from a number of sources, including the CM, you don't need to get it from the pvp vendor. Try the GTN, you'll find plenty of crystals with +41 stat gain that should be easily affordable. If you unlock them in collections, you can use the crystals on every character.

To see your Valor rank, open the Activities panel from the menu at the top of the screen, and look at the PvP tab. Select Ranked on the left, and you'll see your Valor rank on the right.

Yes, they moved it. It used to be on the Character panel until they throughly reworked that (and not in completely good ways).

just adding:

If you got them from Cartel, Check your Collections. You'll need to just unlock once, And that same Crystal is available to all, on that account

Not immediately. You have to pay the supplementary "Unlock for all" fee, just like any other unlockable item in Collections.

You can get color crystals from a number of sources, including the CM, you don't need to get it from the pvp vendor. Try the GTN, you'll find plenty of crystals with +41 stat gain that should be easily affordable. If you unlock them in collections, you can use the crystals on every character.

Or craft them using Artifice.

Ya, I couldn't find valor rank for awhile. What you have to do is click on pvp match on the little round map, and hover your mouse over where it says ranked arenas (not the green bar, but above it).

It will say your valor rank there.

And it is per character. So even if you do alot of PVP with one character you won't have valor on another character.

The Achievements tho are per account.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.