The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

full droid outfits

illgot

I would love to see full droid outfits. Not cybernetic outfits showing clothing or flesh, but full droid models like the companion droids we can buy off the Cartel Market. Full droid arms/legs/body/head/feet.

It is something the Cartel Market completely lacks at the moment and gives RPers a chance to RP a droid.

I would love to see full droid outfits. Not cybernetic outfits showing clothing or flesh, but full droid models like the companion droids we can buy off the Cartel Market. Full droid arms/legs/body/head/feet.

It is something the Cartel Market completely lacks at the moment and gives RPers a chance to RP a droid.

What I've said in the past on this subject:

More like this one: https://i.imgur.com/EgB8OZV.jpg

* Imperial Bastion Mask

* Series 212 Cybernetic Torso (the only Cybernetic torso with two fully cyber arms)

* Battleworn Engineer's Gloves

* Classic Contractor's Belt

* Series 614 Cybernetic Legs

* Series 212 Cybernetic Feet

* Covert Energy Bracers

And Unify Colors on all parts.

What I've said in the past on this subject:

I hope they pay attention to players desire for droid outfits. I look at our droid companions like Personal Warbot and Q0-77 and there is nothing like that available to players.

Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post

More like this one: https://i.imgur.com/EgB8OZV.jpg

* Imperial Bastion Mask

* Series 212 Cybernetic Torso (the only Cybernetic torso with two fully cyber arms)

* Battleworn Engineer's Gloves

* Classic Contractor's Belt

* Series 614 Cybernetic Legs

* Series 212 Cybernetic Feet

* Covert Energy Bracers

And Unify Colors on all parts.

I like this. I used this for an Imperial agent about to do the agent quest on Nar Shaddaa. I like to get her into the role.

:D

But I now have all 3 cybernetic outfits. More is always good.:D