Tython heroics are missing from solo

Inyahin

please add Tython back into the list of heroic missions in the solo tab.

this might be missing because i was on my second combat style i'm not sure.

the mission terminal is very inconvient to get to if you're a force user because you don't spawn at the shuttle even at level 80.

thank you.

please add Tython back into the list of heroic missions in the solo tab.

this might be missing because i was on my second combat style i'm not sure.

the mission terminal is very inconvient to get to if you're a force user because you don't spawn at the shuttle even at level 80.

thank you.

A tip:

Press L to open the mission menu, go to the conquest tap, search for the Tython (or Hutta, Korriban, Ord Mantell) Heroic objective, click on the [window] button on the bottom right and tada, the mission terminal will open and you can accept the quest from there…

Edited by Dekibra

After the weekly reset I still do not have Tython in my Planetary Missions list.

And yet again i have run to the mission box to pick it up.

And this was working fine for me last month and ever since the patch in 7.0 where they added all the weekly heroics back.

Edited by Inyahin

After the weekly reset I still do not have Tython in my Planetary Missions list.

And yet again i have run to the mission box to pick it up.

And this was working fine for me last month and ever since the patch in 7.0 where they added all the weekly heroics back.

you have to check the conquest objectives - Tython is on there twice:

- heroic mission (and there is the (window) button I described above)

- enemies killed

Tython Heroics are still missing from the Activities/Solo list.

Please add it back;

or make the default spawn in point for the planet the shuttle in the jedi temple not the tutorial story area spawn location.

Tython Heroics are still missing from the Activities/Solo list.

Please add it back;

or make the default spawn in point for the planet the shuttle in the jedi temple not the tutorial story area spawn location.

Like others have said, there's no weekly, so there's nothing to put in the solo tab.

But you can pick up the heroics from the fleet terminal and then take heroic transports. Then you circumvent planet spawn point entirely.

• 2 weeks later...
Like others have said, there's no weekly, so there's nothing to put in the solo tab.

But you can pick up the heroics from the fleet terminal and then take heroic transports. Then you circumvent planet spawn point entirely.

And like i've said repeatedly, it was there before 7.1 and it's been removed and i'm asking for it to be added back.

It wasn't ever in there, unless it showed up briefly as a result of a bug in 7.0, so adding it *back* will be impossible.

I also know this to be true, because I discovered the Solo tab as a result of the keybind that used to be mapped to the [G]roup Content hotkey. That keybind was lost when 7.0 launched. Ever since I have used the Solo tab, starting planets have never been listed, and I always went to Fleet to get them.

(as a side note, when doing the Hutta heroics, only select the Hostage Situation Cleanup mission, and travel to Hutta by clicking the travel icon. Complete it, and then go to the on-planet kiosk at the spaceport to collect the remaining missions. When you complete Hostage Situation this time, you will get the cleanup mission again, giving you a bonus loot crate for that planet.)

A tip:

Press L to open the mission menu, go to the conquest tap, search for the Tython (or Hutta, Korriban, Ord Mantell) Heroic objective, click on the [window] button on the bottom right and tada, the mission terminal will open and you can accept the quest from there…

I can confirm that this works. My concern was whether it could still be done by other characters on the server once it was completed once, and it can. Regardless of completion, the [Window] button is available for any [(Planet) Heroics] listing in your conquest tab. The window that pops up is the same one as on-planet, when obtaining them from the heroics kiosk.